Contributor

Would love the Power of a Dyson V11 in a corded version!

[ Edited ]

I bought our one and only Dyson Animal back in 2004 and recently purchased the V11 TSV.  Great power and I LOVE the Hepa filter but with all the pets in my home, I would prefer a corded version.  I'm not a huge fan of cordless appliances (battery issues, etc).   Is there any possibility of more corded options in the future?

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Would love the Power of a Dyson V11 in a corded version!

Not according to Mr. Dyson.......corded is a thing of the past.  I agree with you - would love one that's corded and will not (ever) put that much money in a battery vacuum.  Have read plenty about battery lawn tools and equipment to make my decision.

Honored Contributor

Heard the company rep say Dyson wasn't putting anymore research into electric vacuums.  

Shark has a few electric stick models similar to Dyson on QVC's website, but I have no idea how good they are.  

Highlighted
Contributor

Wow, that's a shame.  I know they are great for convenience but those batteries have so many issues.   Thanks for the info.

Contributor

I agree with you.   I'm sad to hear Dyson made that decision.  What a shame.  It just doesn't make sense to me.  They'll become throw away vacuums once the batteries fault.