Honored Contributor

Would like to see a forum devoted to weddings.

What I said.

Honored Contributor

Re: Would like to see a forum devoted to weddings.

Not enough interest

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Group 5 minus 1,  A couple of the moderators have told us that there are no more plans to add new sub-forums.   

Regarding weddings...  other than the ones specifically about fashion, I haven't seen that many threads on the topic compared to other subjects (such as music or humor/comedy/positive inspiration, for example), but then I don't see all the threads.   

If anyone still wants to try, however, a good example is the way the "Travel" sub-forum finally was created.   It began as a very long and active thread and it generated so much interest that it blossomed into its own section.

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Respected Contributor

Nah.

Honored Contributor

I know the mods said that there were no plans for any more forums or sub forums, but I'd still realllllllly like to see a Royals Forum.