Esteemed Contributor

This forum is in no way private.

Anyone around the world with internet can read your sensitive, personal comments  and all one needs is an email account to enter and post.

Honored Contributor

@Johnnyeager wrote:

This forum is in no way private.

Anyone around the world with internet can read your sensitive, personal comments  and all one needs is an email account to enter and post.

@Johnnyeager    Does that mean you don't like frogs?

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

@Desertdi wrote:

@geezerette     Do they like HOT weather?   It willl be in the "hundred & teens" by the end of the week.......     di

@Desertdi 

Oh, yes.  It's already triple digits here with 106+ heat indices.

But they only come out at night.  Gotta warn ya though, the dog hasn't been too happy when she's tried to kiss them.😝

And I think they're a step down from frogs.  Maybe they turn into a Duke or Count.🤴🤷‍♀️

Honored Contributor

@geezerette    That sounds good to me.    I kinda like the sound of "Duchess Di"........

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Esteemed Contributor

This particular board is mostly feminine.  It is absolutely NOT the place to post private or sensitive information.  

Please don't.

Respected Contributor

I guess I don't understand why there needs to be that descriptive topic in order to post something about those sort of things for a discussion or questions, etc.  I also feel to make it woman to woman would just be wanting to exclude the few men who post here?  We post here anonomously, mean no real names or addresses (email or otherwise) so unless you name names or go out of you way to post specific personal details, no one would know who you are.  Right?  Personally I wish there wasn't so many rules about what we can and can't talk about here.  we're all adults (mostly anyway!) and should be able to post on topics we find of interest. including current events.  

Honored Contributor

@geezerette   When I said private...I meant you do not know me, I do not know you.

Honored Contributor

I don't think we need anything more personal and intimate than is already here, which is already often too much so.

This is a shopping board and is read by men and older children as well as by women.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Desertdi wrote:

Well, here's my problem:    It's International Kissing Day....and I can't find a frog......

@Desertdi    Should you be revealing something so personal and intimate?

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Desertdi wrote:

Well, here's my problem:    It's International Kissing Day....and I can't find a frog......

@Desertdi    Should you be revealing something so personal and intimate?

@Kachina624    Just a "teaser" for my upcoming romance novel....    di

♥Surface of the Sun♥