Super Contributor

Wish the "Founder's Day Sale" had better sale prices!

Really doesn't seem like much of a sale. 

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Wish the "Founder's Day Sale" had better sale prices!

[ Edited ]

I so agree!!! What's even worse - is when the reviews aren't good. I have lots of Denim & Co. from the past -- when prices were great and the quality/sizing was right on. Manufacturing needs to come back to America!!!

Honored Contributor

Typically, the lower priced items are only discounted $5, but many other items are discounted $15-20, which is what it would have to be to get most people to buy. I just didn't see anything I would buy. QVC sale prices, whatever the reason for the "sale", are rarely the realistic sale prices of 20-40% other stores or sites offer. QVC doesn't really have sales, they have periodic "throw a few crumbs out" days.

Life without Mexican food is no life at all
Regular Contributor

So agree...A good sale every hour on the hour would have been a SELL OUT!!  Didn't see a whole alot where I RUSHED to buy it...NOTHING.

Occasional Contributor

Really disappointed in what the Q has offered us for their Founder's Day Sale!

Respected Contributor

QVC wouldn't know what a real sale was if it jumped up and bit them on the a$$. I think for Founder's Day, the least they could do is have everything on easy pay. Heck, they wouldn't be giving anything away.
Super Contributor

Agreed- easy pay would have been very nice..maybe free shipping on the sale items? I know, I am asking for too much. It was disappointing.

Esteemed Contributor

QVC has never been known for great, or even good sale prices. 

Occasional Contributor

Apparently we all agree with the prices that are just too high!  Sure they have some nice items, but rarely do they consider the economy and average middle class indiviudal.  I watch for those special moments.  I'm still waiting!

Honored Contributor

I wouldn't have known it was a "special" week if I hadn't read about it.  Prices don't reflect a big event and free shipping is on items that must be slow movers.