Esteemed Contributor

Wish QVC had a link added to their web site when an item sells out for you to be emailed if the item

[ Edited ]

Wish QVC could add a link on merchandise if they sell out where you  can be notified if it pops back into stock via email such as Evine/ SHOPHQ has on their site .

Sometimes  one might pop back into stock as another customer may cancel their order or for some other reason the item shows up in inventory .

QVC can you ask your computer support team if this feature can be added for us customers .

Thanks

Valued Contributor

Re: Wish QVC had a link added to their web site when an item sells out for you to be emailed if the

I think this is a great idea. HSN does this too!

~ Hope in TN ~
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Wish QVC had a link added to their web site when an item sells out for you to be emailed if the

I agree!!!

Trusted Contributor

@skatting44 

I, too, have requested this feature a couple of times.

I was told it would be "impossible to keep track of such data, M'aam" (!)

Get into this century, QVC. Mimic features from a competitive vendor if you must for your site and app.

**eye roll emoji**

dee

@skatting44 wrote:

Wish QVC could add a link on merchandise if they sell out where you  can be notified if it pops back into stock via email such as Evine/ SHOPHQ has on their site .

Sometimes  one might pop back into stock as another customer may cancel their order or for some other reason the item shows up in inventory .

QVC can you ask your computer support team if this feature can be added for us customers .

Thanks

Esteemed Contributor

Glade to hear other customers  desire this feature . Sorry, to hear that QVC was not receptive when you  first asked for this feature to be added.

Yea, I had to check  on one item numerous times before I was  lucky to see it had  come back in stock. No one has that much free time to check on an item a  million times.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I guess that is what waitlist is for.  I've gotten several things through waitlist, only one email notification on an Evine item.  And the item went back to regular price. In fact I once exchanged a Michael Valitutti ring for size and had to pay regular price on the replacement.  So I take a dim view of their whole program. Guess where I buy the most stuff?

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

Yes, this is the point of the wish list, I think, however, if an item is sold out, you can't select it for the wish list, which I think renders it useless.  I have a dress I've been watching to come back in stock and it would sure be nice I could choose my size and color and receive a notification when it is available again. Alas, I have to keep manually checking my wish list, and even then, since the dress is only available in larger sizes, I have to click on the item (and remember to do so) every couple of days.  Then, if I forget, even though I've been diligently tracking it, I could miss the one moment it becomes availabe and sells out, which doesn't seem fair.  It would be much better customer service to have a wish list that actually notifies us when our item comes back in stock.

Honored Contributor

P.S.  They can write computer programs to do just about anything.

Contributor

Wish the Q would do this.

Walmart has a place on each product to request back in stock email message.