Frequent Contributor

Re: Wish List Unavailable?

[ Edited ]

Very spotty for me tonight as well. Mostly unavailable. Also frustrating that clicking on wishlist items does not bring you to a full description page. Bare minimum info (no sizing, detailed descriptions, etc.) Have to type in item number in Search to get full description? Am I doing something wrong? It's always been that way for me. iPad using Safari.

Wow..can't get on Mr. Rebates either. It makes sense maybe that QVC might (just a theory) deliberately down the wishlist. Maybe they don't want people engaged with wish list items as it distracts from items on air that they really want to sell tonight.

Esteemed Contributor

This seems to happen every time there is free shipping.

I got up at 4 Am and ordered what I had on mine and then switched the channel to watch other programs I need to catch up on.

Trusted Contributor

Hi, @Nataliesgramma !  Happened to me again last night with free shipping.  I ultimately decided that nothing was worth the aggravation.  Lost sales, but I don't think they care enough to fix the website.

Trusted Contributor

Hi, @Derwin28 !  I agree with you and have posted before that clicking on items in our wish list should take us to the item.  I like to recheck measurements and any new reviews.  QVC's website is amateur compared in my opinion to HSN.

Super Contributor

I added several items to my wish list some time ago, but never looked at it again, as the reminder never showed up.  Today it was, I looked, and 3 items were at great sale prices, but were sold out.  Very disappointing. 

Occasional Visitor

The wait list page has been saying that it is unavailable for four days now.

I contacted QVC chat and they told me to clear my cache or trying other browsers.  I have already done that.  

I guess they just don't want our business,