Trusted Contributor

Really QVC!  2.5 hours of free ship and EP if you want them left and Wish List is unavailable? I've tried Safari, Chrome, through the Rakuten app and get the same message.

Here's the suggestion:  let HSN IT take over IT.  They know how to do it right, at least between the two of you.  That is all.

Respected Contributor

I just ordered something from my waitlist using Safari.

Honored Contributor

@MJDinVegas wrote:

Really QVC!  2.5 hours of free ship and EP if you want them left and Wish List is unavailable? I've tried Safari, Chrome, through the Rakuten app and get the same message.

Here's the suggestion:  let HSN IT take over IT.  They know how to do it right, at least between the two of you.  That is all.

Why would they let HSN IT do such a thing?  They each run their own site.  

Contributor

Re: Wish List Unavailable?

[ Edited ]

@MJDinVegas  I haven't been able to access my Wish List all day but about 30 minutes ago I tried adding a new item to my Wish List. When I clicked the "Add to Wish List" button to add the new item then my Wish List page opened up along with all of my Wish List items. Give it a try and hope it works for you. (I am using the Firefox browser.)

Trusted Contributor

Hi, @rms1954 !  I could have worded it better: perhaps they should benchmark HSN's operation to see how to really run a website.

Also, the Q and H are consolidating operations at least in warehousing.  I'm getting orders for both in each other's outer packaging.  It's not a stretch for me to believe that other back office operations like IT are being consolidated as well.

Trusted Contributor

Hi, @karabeth ! Access has only been spotty for me but I was able to order two things before it went wonky again.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

My wish list has been unavailable since I logged in around 9:00PM

Thought I would make some purchases I’d been waiting for.

Free shipping + 11% rebate, BUT no Wish List.

Not the first time,  Hardly believe it is a Concidence.  🤷‍♀️

Message says,  “Try again later.”

Like Tomorrow - Right?

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

My wish list is now Available at 9:30pm MT.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Contributor

[ Edited ]

@MJDinVegasGlad you were able to at least get a couple things ordered off of your Wish List!

.....and here we are again- wish list unavailable on free shipping day. Why? Does it get overloaded?