Super Contributor

Wish Breezies would make a bra for smaller gals

I wish that Breezies or some other vendor would consider making a bra that would be figure flattering for those of use not amply endowed, but pretty and comfortable and reasonably priced.

Honored Contributor

Re: Wish Breezies would make a bra for smaller gals

As a proud member of the Itty Bitty Club, that would be nice for those who can buy a bra w/o trying it on first.

@58Meezer  Bras that snap in the front are more comfortable as well as providing a "cleavage/push-up" look for those of us who do not have a "cleavage."

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Esteemed Contributor

You can hope but Breezies has hit the skids in my experience.  They HAD excellent designs that were supportive - - but looks like making them of  lace is cheaper.   Shop elesewhere.

Valued Contributor

Totally agree and besides......they now cater to the big women with DDD 48 etc. something like that.  But anymore QVC caters to the big person  even with shoes - no narrows but boots with bigger calfs  and wider widths.  And don't tell me it is what the consumers want and buy because there are consumers who also want petite and narrow anjd 32 B bras.....their loss.

Respected Contributor

@grooms wrote:

Totally agree and besides......they now cater to the big women with DDD 48 etc. something like that.  But anymore QVC caters to the big person  even with shoes - no narrows but boots with bigger calfs  and wider widths.  And don't tell me it is what the consumers want and buy because there are consumers who also want petite and narrow anjd 32 B bras.....their loss.

But you would never know there were so many petite and extra extra small customers out there, because those are the only sizes that are usually left.

Looking through the daily lunchtime specials it’s always the very smallest sizes that they still have inventory.  

Super Contributor

I agree. Being an A cup (sometimes B cup depending on the bra), I prefer some slight padding to give the illusion of a bigger chest.

I heard somewhere that women smaller than a C cup don't really need to wear bras. Perhaps.....but in some ways, I disagree due to the modesty factor, I don't want my nipples showing. Nobody needs to see that we're cold. LOL