Frequent Contributor

I know I've made this comment awhile back, and many agreed. It isn't easy choosing a wig from t.v., so instead of pictures of the hair color, or little hair swatches that look like a key chain rabbit foot, PLEASE use the actual wig in all the colors offered. It may take up a little room, but in the long run it will allow the buyer to see all the different shades in the color they might be interested in....Toni Brattin from HSN used to have all the shades of her wigs on styrofoam wig heads so we could see the colors involved in each one. So much nicer when trying to choose.

Super Contributor

Re: Wig Presentations

[ Edited ]

This bothers me too... you'd think they could get their act together and take the time to put each color on a bust. It just seems like they can't be bothered.... makes no sense to me. They do it for makeup. Too bad if they have more colors to set up for wigs. Just do it.

Many people need wigs not just for fun and fashion. 

I used to work behind the scenes in production many years ago and can imagine having to run around and put that all together! Lol.👸

PS I bought one of Toni's ponytail extensions years ago and LOVED it. Still have it, even though my hair is too short for it now. The quality and the blend of colors in it are super. Auburn color.

Esteemed Contributor

Toni Brattin now sells her line on Evine......

Esteemed Contributor

I have a "convenience" wig from Toni Brattin, and it is so natural you can't tell it from my own hair. I don't know how anyone can get along w/o one. It's so convenient when you have to rush to the store and hair is a mess. Or it's raining, and you can look great w/o drooping hair. You really don't know what convenience and time saving is, if you don't own one. They're worth gold.