Contributor

Re: Why so much for shipping?

There are many things that I would have purchased over the 20+ years I have been a QVC customer...but did not due to the ridiculous shipping and handling charges. Reduce these charges and for goodness sakes, give us coupons promo codes like so many of the other retail companies!!!
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

I whole heartedly agree! HSN's S/H fees are generally half the price. QVC's outrageous shipping charges for inexpensive items has detoured me from buying more things. When the total charge is 1/3 more than the item cost, I don't consider it to be a good value.

QVC needs to remove the "V" from its name. {#emotions_dlg.glare}

Super Contributor

I so agree OP! I have turned down many offers when the S&H is too high.

Contributor

I could not agree more! The shipping charges really stop me from ordering. and I like a lot of the products QVC has to offer. But that shipping charge is out of control.

Esteemed Contributor

The Q promoted a pretty ruffled very long scarf that I liked and at a good deal of $l9.99. Then, I checked the S&H, and it was $6.99, plus I pay 8% tax. No thank you. I can find it elsewhere.

Super Contributor

Yeah for all the money they make they need to cut the cost down on shipping. Almost every online retailer have way cheaper shipping. When I shop at Amazon i don't get charged different shipping for every item in my cart and they offer free shipping on orders over 35.00
Valued Contributor

QVC has less & less viewers watching or buying; sooo they need to make a profit margin by gouging those who are still loyal to QVC w/the s/h charge.