Frequent Contributor

Re: Why remove all the Christmas decorations a week before Christmas? Bah Humbug!

Once they no longer can make money off of the holiday, they give up on the decor in the studio, I think its kind of horrible. Its like the  meaning of the holiday is all about the gifts. i get that they are trying to make money. But come on. Next week will be nothing but plants for sale.

Valued Contributor

Re: Why remove all the Christmas decorations a week before Christmas? Bah Humbug!

[ Edited ]

@SewHappy2 wrote:e

I know that you cannot order from QVC and get Christmas delivery, but it is days before Christmas, why remove all the holiday decor from the sets so early?

Because they are "Hawking" Valentine's Day now!! Listen to the conversations!!  They are already mentioning it!!!  Sell Sell Sell Sell Sell

Honored Contributor

I swear the decorations were kept up thru Christmas in the past....

Honored Contributor

@highmaintenancejan wrote:

@SewHappy2 wrote:e

I know that you cannot order from QVC and get Christmas delivery, but it is days before Christmas, why remove all the holiday decor from the sets so early?

Because they are "Hawking" Valentine's Day now!! Listen to the conversations!!  They are already mentioning it!!!  Sell Sell Sell Sell Sell

@highmaintenancejan.  Isn’t that what a business does? Sell? Even though it might seem that they are there to entertain you, they really aren’t. They sell merchandise. Don’t know why people don’t understand this.

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

@proudlyfromNJ

Well I'm tired of the hard sell and done listening to them....GOODBYE QVC!!

Respected Contributor

This is all so shocking, because like it’s never hapened before!

~~
*Off The Deep End~A very short trip for some!*
Honored Contributor

Bye.

Honored Contributor

Yes...HSN, Evine, and Jewelry TV still have their decorations up!  Last year, QVC's decorations were up a few days after Christmas.  Taking them down is a guarantee I won't purchase anything.  Guess, I'll watch the other channels.  

Honored Contributor

HSN, Evine, and Jewelry TV still have theirs up.  QVC left theirs up a few days after Christmas last year.  No excuses QVC...it isn't even Christmas yet.  

Esteemed Contributor

They could have left a few things up....