Regular Contributor

Why remove all the Christmas decorations a week before Christmas? Bah Humbug!

I know that you cannot order from QVC and get Christmas delivery, but it is days before Christmas, why remove all the holiday decor from the sets so early?

Honored Contributor

Re: Why remove all the Christmas decorations a week before Christmas? Bah Humbug!

Making room for the Valentine Decorations.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Regular Contributor

Re: Why remove all the Christmas decorations a week before Christmas? Bah Humbug!

🤣  LOL!

Respected Contributor

The holiday decor was for SELLING purposes.  No more holiday selling, no more holiday decor. 

NEXT ! ! !

Valued Contributor

It really does look drab.  Agree that it's all about selling so maybe the idea is to not remind people it's the holidays so they focus on buying for themselves since they can't buy from QVC for Chrismtas delivery.  I remember being in Las Vegas for a meeting one December.  I expected that the hotels would really be decked out.  Wrong.  I was told that they don't like to remind the gamblers that it's the holidays and a time to spend money on others.

Honored Contributor

Yep, they had Valentine's Day items at WM last night too.

Sigh.............

Honored Contributor

I like the shows with the Christmas decor and it's still before Christmas.  I don't even check in to watch for a while once the decorations are down!

Trusted Contributor

Wow!  They've been up since July - why not leave them until Christmas?  Seems rather weird.

Honored Contributor

My recollection is that they seem to do this every year, for some odd reason.

Valued Contributor

I went to a large craft store a couple of days ago and the floral section is all spring flowers. I'm not ready for that!