Respected Contributor

Why don't Hosts have "Click Here" actual garment measurements?

I just listened to a call-in ask for the bust measurements for a Stan Herman robe in medium and no one knew!  Why don't the Hosts have the "Click Here" measurements for each garment?  Also why don't they refer their customers to the online "Click Here" which has the actual measurements, for each garment, in EACH SIZE!  

I always use that info because the actual measurements are often different even within the same brand. LOGO classic example of variety of bust measurements for different items. It takes the mystery out of sizing. 

Honored Contributor

Re: Why don't Hosts have "Click Here" actual garment measurements?

Why watch the show if you can't get all the info you need about the garment without going to your computer. Also, some people watch because they don't own a computer. The producer is the one who needs to make sure the specific garment sizes are posted on the screen long enough for the customer to read it .

Respected Contributor

For just one LOGO top with tank set there are 288 different measurements for the twin set on the "Click Here."

I don't know a single person who doesn't have a computer but for the tiny part of the audience, calling customer service would solve that problem if the Hosts acquainted every viewer of the "Click Here" measurements for each item or displayed it on-screen for more than 5 sec. 

People spend lots of dollars to return goods and size is often the major reason.  

Honored Contributor

@Bhvbum wrote:

For just one LOGO top with tank set there are 288 different measurements for the twin set on the "Click Here."

I don't know a single person who doesn't have a computer but for the tiny part of the audience, calling customer service would solve that problem if the Hosts acquainted every viewer of the "Click Here" measurements for each item or displayed it on-screen for more than 5 sec. 

People spend lots of dollars to return goods and size is often the major reason.  

I know quite a few people who for whatever reason do not subscribe to the trappings of a computer. Getting in touch with customer service takes time and if the producer would just leave the info on the screen long enough, people could get all the info they need. Also, if they didn't spend so much time talking about themselves and how tall they are maybe they could give us pertinent info about the clothes. By now I think we all know the models are very tall and everyone else is either average height or short.

Honored Contributor

@Bhvbum wrote:

I just listened to a call-in ask for the bust measurements for a Stan Herman robe in medium and no one knew!  Why don't the Hosts have the "Click Here" measurements for each garment?  Also why don't they refer their customers to the online "Click Here" which has the actual measurements, for each garment, in EACH SIZE!  

I always use that info because the actual measurements are often different even within the same brand. LOGO classic example of variety of bust measurements for different items. It takes the mystery out of sizing. 

They don't always have the 'Click Here' measurements in inches

It's seamstress talk you have to be psychic and know that the 1 measurement your suppose to times 2 and that gives you the bust.

Unbelievable ! Nobody seems to want to correct it.