Esteemed Contributor

Re: Why does it take 10 to 15 days to process a refund after you have received the return?

I don't know what easy returns are.  My return went back and I called after a while and customer service said they would process the return credit.  I am waiting to see it on my cc statement.  

Respected Contributor

Re: Why does it take 10 to 15 days to process a refund after you have received the return?

@RooRoo what are easy returns...how do they work

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Dropped off a package with two pairs of Skechers on April 27th and it was delivered to the Return Center on April 30th. Pick up and delivery was quick. Waiting to see how long it takes to be credited.

I know I can email the Moderators but I will wait.

Super Contributor

@tobes I remember getting an email or something regarding the "easy" returns & tried it last week or so. All you do is take a picture of your return unpacked of course, and in the body of the email include order #, item number, & why the return (like what they ask on return form) and that's pretty much it. They emailed back within a day or so, and credited me same day!  I was shocked but so happy. I can remember waiting literally a month or more last year for returns to be processed. Try it & hopefully it'll work the same for you.  Hope my return wasn't a fluke lol. 

Honored Contributor

10 to 15 days processing a refund doesn't bother me at all.  I pay with Easy Pay so if I have to return something, I'm only waiting for a small refund.

Easy pay can be paid in full anytime.  When I decide I'm keeping an item, I can pay it in full.