Frequent Contributor

Why can't the Q put ITKWM on Saturdays instead of the Saturday Q show they have now??

I think Mary deserves this spot and I would LOVE it, imho, They don't need that other show on so long 3-4 hours sometimes. Just put Mary on from 12-3 like on Q2. It would be great because then it would be a weekend of fun kitchen shows. I happen to enjoy her in the kitchen and want her show back. Thanks for reading friends.

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

Re: Why can't the Q put ITKWM on Saturdays instead of the Saturday Q show they have now??

I love Mary as well but a big part of me things that once the contracts expire for the other 2 channels they will go away.  All that air time has to be expensive.

If they are going to put her in the middle of the night put her on the main channel and lost the 4 hours of repeats on the TSV.

Honored Contributor

Re: Why can't the Q put ITKWM on Saturdays instead of the Saturday Q show they have now??

I'm sure they could -  I'm way less sure it would be a good business decision.

Honored Contributor

I am not a fan of any show being 4 and 5 hours long.  It must bring in sales, but I'd be very curious to see them test shortening those shows to 2 hours each.  Then they could bring in more options, like ITKWM back again. 

Honored Contributor

They could do away with that Saturday Morning Q programming and split up the time slots with other products and preferably other hosts.

Honored Contributor

@Krimpette wrote:

They could do away with that Saturday Morning Q programming and split up the time slots with other products and preferably other hosts.

@Krimpette  I 100% Agree.

Contributor

@Krimpette wrote:

I agree...Several weeks ago Kirsten was talking about the show (not related to what she was selling). She said and I quote, "SMQ the highest rated weekend show! I almost fell out of my chair. 

Esteemed Contributor

If not ITKWM, please put someone else in Kerstin's Saturday morning spot.