Respected Contributor

Why Do The Mods Play Favorites??

Currently there are two nasty threads about Sharon.  One is closed, but all the ugly remarks remain.  Another one is still open.

When ugly things are said about David, all the posts are cleared away.  Last evening when nasty remarks were said about Isaac, again all the posts were deleted.

Why do the ones about Sharon remain?  Does someone have something against Sharon in the "Mod Department".  What is done for one should be done for all.  This has even been mentioned, but nothing is done. 

I don't know who supervises the Mod Department, but I'm sure if I called the President of QVC's Office, they would.  I don't know what is going on here, but it is not fair and needs to be corrected.

Thank you.

Respected Contributor

Re: Why Do The Mods Play Favorites??

I find them fair.  Maybe they have not caught it yet.  Report it then if you feel it needs their attention.

Trusted Contributor

My goodness!  How old are you, 10?  I'm embarrassed FOR you...

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@fitfuninformed wrote:

My goodness!  How old are you, 10?  I'm embarrassed FOR you...

@fitfuninformed

What a rude and condescending post.

How old are you....8? Personally I'm embarrassed for YOU.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

What's up with these calls to the QVC President? I see this statement in other social media sites when someone doesn't have their way.  It's a shopping channel Forum.  I'm sure the Mods have supervisors or managers who monitor their work. If you've already pointed out something to them that you feel they missed or judged incorrectly....the Mods either missed your suggestion, or they do not agree with you.

It's QVC's Forum. It's a tough job. They may not be 100% in every person's eyes all the time; I think that would be impossible to do.  I for one appreciate their efforts.

Honored Contributor

Maybe if you call the president's office, it will go on their permanent record...lol
Respected Contributor

I can hear it now..   phone rings....."Hey,Joe,YOU answer it...It's YOUR turn to be the President today!"

Honored Contributor

Someone is a little too invested in this board.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
QVC Customer Care

Honored Contributor

@chrystaltree wrote:
Maybe if you call the president's office, it will go on their permanent record...lol

Maybe if you call the president's office, it'll go on YOUR permanent record. 

I don't see any evidence of favoritism shown by the mods.  Perhaps the board standards have not been violated. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment