Frequent Contributor

Who Else Thinks a BIG Lug Makeup Bag would be a good idea?

Shopper Mania wrote:

I would love to see LUG come out with a makeup bag for all us makeup junkies. I can picture one that zips open from the front with different sized compartmnets for compacts, padded ones for bottles, smaller ones for pencils and mascaras, lipsticks, some that will fit creams and lotions, tissues, and cotton balls. and they all close with mesh fronts with velcro, or snaps, and it has to have a mirror. It has to have a back pocket for misc. junk a girl just has to have. It has to be in fun colors that women will love, that keeps all our stuff in one place, and easy to grab and take if you're a woman on the move, or even live in a college dorm. Who else thinks this is a great idea?

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Who Else Thinks a BIG Lug Makeup Bag would be a good idea?

Good idea. I love all of my LUGs bags!!!

Respected Contributor

Not for me. Not a fan of Lug bags
Respected Contributor

They sell a cosmetics case.

Honored Contributor

Hmm  .... I've never even heard of a Lug bag, but it really doesn't matter.

I have never, ever carried a makeup bag.   When I was a teen, I was told to learn how to apply my makeup so it doesn't need repeated touch ups during the day ... the only thing that should need touching up is lipstick.    That meant setting the liquid foundation with translucent powder so it keeps all day.  

So, what would I need a makeup bag (of any size) for?

Honored Contributor

QVC used to sell cosmetic/toiletry travel bags.  They had a zip-around shape that you could hang behind the bathroom door.  There were sections for bottles, tube, etc.  

Glad you mentioned this topic.  I have two of these bags "collecting dust" ... I think I'll get one out and use it at home!