Respected Contributor

Re: Where is Jacque gonzales

@bebe777 you are welcome my friend!

"Never water yourself down just because someone can't handle you 100% proof."
Esteemed Contributor

Jacque has been gone a long time at different times. When she's come back, she's looked gorgeous, like she's been to a Spa: weight, skin, beautiful. Hope she comes back feeling well and gorgeous. 

Trusted Contributor

@Karnerblue wrote:

From her FB:

"Hi my friends - I wanted to write you and let you know that I'm doing sooooooooo much better!!! Following doctors orders, taking care of myself - and so thankful that I'm able to take this much needed time off from work! I WILL BE BACK - (for those who keep asking) - but I'm making sure that I'm doing everything in my power that is best for my health - and most of all my family! I can't tell you how much I appreciate your kind messages and prayers - I'm Blessed to know you all! Until then I'll keep posting funny things that make me laugh - or deep things that make me truly think and look inside!!! Best wishes and Blessings always, Jacque"

Thank you for posting this exerpt from Jacque's Facebook Page.  Some of us do not engage in "social media" .  Jacque is such a charming, capable person, genuine and true.  I join in prayer for her with all of her forum friends. 

Trusted Contributor

@CoG wrote:

@Karnerblue wrote:

From her FB:

"Hi my friends - I wanted to write you and let you know that I'm doing sooooooooo much better!!! Following doctors orders, taking care of myself - and so thankful that I'm able to take this much needed time off from work! I WILL BE BACK - (for those who keep asking) - but I'm making sure that I'm doing everything in my power that is best for my health - and most of all my family! I can't tell you how much I appreciate your kind messages and prayers - I'm Blessed to know you all! Until then I'll keep posting funny things that make me laugh - or deep things that make me truly think and look inside!!! Best wishes and Blessings always, Jacque"

Thank you for posting this exerpt from Jacque's Facebook Page.  Some of us do not engage in "social media" .  Jacque is such a charming, capable person, genuine and true.  I join in prayer for her with all of her forum friends. 

Jacque is following doctor's orders and recovering completely at home before returning.

She had illness due to a major vitamion deficiency that caused problems, as they can do( I think it was Vitamin B.)

She's on the mend and hopefully will return in the near future.

Valued Contributor

Today is March 27th 2016 and Jacque is still not back, there has got to be something besides a vitamin deficiency that is going on, I'm worried about her. 

Esteemed Contributor

She's been gone longer than ever before. I hope she's well soon and returns. 

Trusted Contributor

Who????

Occasional Contributor

I don't expect that she will be back. Gone too long with such little info. I do like her a lot. Dan Wheeler and Jacque are my faves. Least fave: The other Dan and David. 

Esteemed Contributor

@concal wrote:

I don't expect that she will be back. Gone too long with such little info. I do like her a lot. Dan Wheeler and Jacque are my faves. Least fave: The other Dan and David. 

Especially since they've done two new hires....

Valued Contributor

You really think Jacque won't be back? Oh, I hope she was just sick, and will be back. Any new updates on her would be appreciated