Contributor

Respected Contributor

Re: Where is Jacque gonzales

From her FB:

"Hi my friends - I wanted to write you and let you know that I'm doing sooooooooo much better!!! Following doctors orders, taking care of myself - and so thankful that I'm able to take this much needed time off from work! I WILL BE BACK - (for those who keep asking) - but I'm making sure that I'm doing everything in my power that is best for my health - and most of all my family! I can't tell you how much I appreciate your kind messages and prayers - I'm Blessed to know you all! Until then I'll keep posting funny things that make me laugh - or deep things that make me truly think and look inside!!! Best wishes and Blessings always, Jacque"

"Never water yourself down just because someone can't handle you 100% proof."
Trusted Contributor

Thank you responding.  I remember when you first came to the Q.  You were and are a delight.  I look forward to your return when the time is right.   I will watch for further updates so I can post it on my calendar.   God be with you and your family.

Contributor

Did not know you are  ill. I watch every day but have heard nothing? I realized it had been a while since I've seen you on air and I don't do this blog thing often. I will keep you in prayer.

Respected Contributor

@bookwriter AND @Gram W I don't think she will see your messages here but you can check out her facebook page and leave her a message:

https://www.facebook.com/JacqueQVC/?fref=ts

Contributor

Can u share what is wrong?

Esteemed Contributor

I am sure that if she wanted to share what was wrong. She would have posted it on her Facebook page.

Respected Contributor

@bookwriter, if you're speaking to me, I really don't know what is wrong.  Just that she's been on the mend.  It's her personal business.

Honored Contributor

It's been posted that she has a vitamin deficiency.  

Honored Contributor

@Karnerblue wrote:

@bookwriter AND @Gram W I don't think she will see your messages here but you can check out her facebook page and leave her a message:

https://www.facebook.com/JacqueQVC/?fref=ts

and...

From her FB:

"Hi my friends - I wanted to write you and let you know that I'm doing sooooooooo much better!!! Following doctors orders, taking care of myself - and so thankful that I'm able to take this much needed time off from work! I WILL BE BACK - (for those who keep asking) - but I'm making sure that I'm doing everything in my power that is best for my health - and most of all my family! I can't tell you how much I appreciate your kind messages and prayers - I'm Blessed to know you all! Until then I'll keep posting funny things that make me laugh - or deep things that make me truly think and look inside!!! Best wishes and Blessings always, Jacque" 

@Karnerblue, thanks so much for sharing the info above about Jacque with us. Smiley Happy

My best wishes to Jacque for a full and speedy recovery. Smiley Happy

-- bebe Smiley Happy