Frequent Contributor

Where is Chris at?  If she is gone I will not be ordering anymore Lock and lock.  Chris was the best. 

Honored Contributor

@bootis Alrighty then! If I want to order something it's not based on whether or not I like the vendor.

Honored Contributor

@bootis wrote:

Where is Chris at?  If she is gone I will not be ordering anymore Lock and lock.  Chris was the best. 

@bootis.  She is not gone. She rotates coming to QVC with other presenters. I think she lives some distance from the Q.

Esteemed Contributor

Buffalo, NY

Trusted Contributor

She mentioned on her instagram account in response to when she would be back it would be on Sunday the 12th.

Esteemed Contributor

Thanks for sharing that detail, @grandma2pkmh. Chris has a large farm, and she often takes some time off around this season to work on planting, maintenance and such. This year, her break happens to follow a long vacation (which is unusual for her), so I'm sure many people are confused about her absence. It's hard not to miss her when she has such a fun, joyous presence!  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

sad  news....

chris prymes husband has passed away.

she had posted this on instagram.

may he rest in peace.

chris pryme.jpg

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Trusted Contributor

@Love my grandkids wrote:

@bootis Alrighty then! If I want to order something it's not based on whether or not I like the vendor.

And for some, it is based on the [percieved] relationship the buyer has with the seller.

That is why it is critical to have a wide variety of hosts and products.

You may not understand how the other poster feels or you may think it's silly.

It isn't.

Television shopping has a lot of psychology behind it.

Esteemed Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

sad  news....

chris prymes husband has passed away.

she had posted this on instagram.

may he rest in peace.

chris pryme.jpg

@bootis- here's the reason.