Occasional Contributor

So many products I have tried to read the reviews.  It will say there are 10 or so reviews but when you click on "read reviews" there are none!  Why are they not appearing?

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Re: Where did the reviews go?

That happens to me occasionally, I find that they show up if re-load the page.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Esteemed Contributor

@Chrisee    I am having that issue today and gave this issue occasionally.   If you have the QVC app you can read on the app.  I have a sneaky suspicion  QVC wants people to use the app more.  I also noticed that on some products you can't see the videos and it comes up with a message about video content not available but if you go to the App, the video for that product is available 

Honored Contributor

I don't know where the reviews are today, but I do know that nearly every day I am once again amazed at how different various websites are as I move from my laptop to the iPad or phone.

I am working hard to add clothes to my personal DO NOT BUY list, so my annoyance is with my bank's differences.  Can't use their app because the sign out seems to have disappeared.  Makes me nervous to say the least.

Honored Contributor

There is an unrepairable glitch between QVC and some browsers, most commonly Safari.  You sometimes have success if you temporarily change browsers. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment