Contributor

Where did the PET shows go?? Love our furry ones!!

Maybe I have missed them but I haven't seen a dedicated Pet show in years!  I have 10 dogs and cats and they are my family.  I used to order products from qvc for them but never see anything dedicated towards the little furries in our lives anymore. 

Pets are more apart of our lives than they ever have been, Come on QVC, bring back what worked for us and our families....we love you for it!!  We are in need!

Honored Contributor

Re: Where did the PET shows go?? Love our furry ones!!

I remember a couple of pet shows last year, between Sept and Xmas.

I agree it's fun to have the shows, but they are usually dog-centric with not much for cat parents. I assume they don't do many shows because they don't sell all that well. Anything that sells well, QVC will run into the ground. If you don't see it, probably isn't worth it for QVC to do much.

Life without Mexican food is no life at all
Honored Contributor

Evine has them occasionally. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

@Puppy-eyes7 Just like I replied to to your other posts...if these products had been successful for the Q, they'd still be showing them. QVC is in the business to sell products and LOTS of them!

Contributor

Again, I understand what QVC is about.  Years go buy and trends pop up. I am not suggesting they have a whole day of pet stuff, I'm suggesting they need to look at a growing trend, again.  

And vermint, I would like to think I can post my suggestions without being followed around with someone pointing their finger at me saying, "I already told you that."  Please, it's annoying.  Especially to me.  

Sincerely, Puppy-eyes7

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

It may not have been a dedicated show, @Puppy-eyes7, but within the past 3- 4 months I purchased the best leash ever from QVC.  It was presented on a Saturday morning with Dan Hughes & his wife, a dog trainer (?). Their friend is the inventor & she has walked 10 dogs of various shapes & sizes in tandem using this thing! (confirmed by video)

I purchased it for a retirement gift for my friend to walk her

rambunctious and wiley

3 year old Golden, Quincy.  

Quincy has pulled my friend to the ground & fractured her wrist before so she had stopping walking himWoman Mad. My friend says since using this leash the Q Man is like a different dog and gets way more walks Woman Happy.

Her husband even loves using it.

This leash is hand braided in the USA (Heart, Q) and is looped over the dog's neck and and around his chest very easily. It will squeeze him around the chest if he pulls. It's like a "gentle leader" for the chest. I bought one but could not figure out how to use the "gentle leader" Smiley Surprised.

I'm thinking about reordering a large & small one in case they are not restocked.

dee

Contributor

Thank you, dee!  I have been looking for a lead just like you described!  I will definitely be looking into this.   Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

You are very welcome, @Puppy-eyes7.

I hope it works out for you. Love your nick-name, by the way. 

dee