Super Contributor

Where are the measurements on clearance/as-is fashion?

I want to buy a couple of blouses, but most of the items have no 'click here' measurement information.  I have occasionally bought a clearance or as-is item and it doesn't fit, even though that size usually fits.  The measurements are extremely important on clothing.  Different brands size differently. 

Honored Contributor

Re: Where are the measurements on clearance/as-is fashion?

The measurements would be under the original item number.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

The original item number is listed under the description of the as is item. If you click on it, it takes you there and then you will see the click here measurements.

Valued Contributor

@CABRIT How timely you posted this. I just looked at 4 different tops online and received this message when I tried to click for measurements:

``The requested content cannot be loaded.
  Please try again later."

This has happened previously but seems to be more often lately. And yes, I have seen it mostly on clearance/as is items. I've been a QVC shopper (always online) and the measurements used to be available for most every item of clothing.

Hint: Sometimes I find the measurements if I go to ebay and search for the item including item number. If the item is being sold there many of the sellers include the measuremens that were formerly available on QVC.