Esteemed Contributor

Re: Where are the Northern Nights Down Blankets?

[ Edited ]

@Annabellethecat66 wrote:

About 2 weeks ago I sent 2 of my daughters down coverlets (whatever they're called) that were ALL totally down.

They were from HSN and they were a few hundred dollars off.  I only paid $99 each for them with free shipping.

So, what do you think?  My pain in the neck oldest daughter said she mailed it back because she doesn't need it!  I said, "Are you kidding me?"  It was an amazing buy.  That's the way she is....she sends back everything!

Anyway, they were beautiful.  They might still have some and maybe even cheaper by now.  They were king and queen size and said they had no other fillers in them....total down.

Is this the THe daughter who told you some time ago to stop sending her QVC "c**p"?  A bargain is only a bargain if you need or want the item.  If neither of those two criteria apply then why waste the money even if it is a "bargain" price.  PErhaps you should listen and save yourself money in wasted shipping and handling charges.

Esteemed Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

...I did recently get a down alternative blanket from HSN which is extremely soft but not as warm as down.  It was very inexpensive, under $25...

@Kachina624

Hi Kachina...I'm interested in a soft blanket that is not as warm as down for summer (we don't use a sheet, so need soft and washable).   Do you still have the info on the $25 HSN blanket?   TIA

~~~ I call dibs on the popcorn concession!! ~~~
Honored Contributor

@MacDUFF  I believe it's 472-324 at HSN. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

Thanks @Kachina624...it would have been perfect but for the fact that it's 6 inches shorter lengthwise than the NN down blanket/comforter we have now, which just barely fits us!   Darn it!

~~~ I call dibs on the popcorn concession!! ~~~