Honored Contributor

@bargainsgirl wrote:

Please STOP telling us all the places where we can wear all the fabulous clothing we can buy!  We are smart enough to figure that out!!!

Can you imagine having to talk about most of the items on air for 10-20 or more minutes?  I'd probably say where it can be worn a dozen times. 

Honored Contributor

@bargainsgirl   Dress it up or dress it down, that's all you need to know here - they all say this over and over and over again with all of the clothes here. You're right, it's always the same.

Esteemed Contributor

I agree w/the OP. 

Honored Contributor

Well, I'm going to a wedding being held at the Wildlife Zoo, and I was thinking of wearing a leopard print jumpsuit.....   Would that be OK?   Would I offend any of the residents?

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

If they didn't have to spend 15 - 20 minutes on a simple item of clothing and show more products in the hour, the hosts wouldn't have to continually say stupid things.

I don't think giving me pertinent information on an item is "boring" as a previous poster suggested.

Valued Contributor

@kaydee50  You took the words right out of my head!

Esteemed Contributor

Agreed! So many presentations are lost by the hosts yammering on, and on about where, and how to wear an item. Frankly, I would rather hear more details; fabric content, measurements, and specifics like inseam. I was watching a presentation on Diamonique the other night, and it was just the host talking to Erin Mosley about how to wear the earrings. Back in the day they had a ruler, or they would show how large or small an item is. I know how to wear the items. No, facts about the presentations are not boring. They are helpful. 

Respected Contributor
They wouldn't have to say so much nonsense if they gave the following information:

Length of clothes
Fabric content of clothes
Washing instructions for clothes
Care of clothes, for example if they require ironing

The hosts can easily fill 15-20 minutes just on that information alone.
Valued Contributor

Re: Where I can wear....

[ Edited ]

@bargainsgirl A close second is the host trying to 'match' outfits for us. I think most adults, and teens, now how to pick out their own  outfits and shoes. We don't need anyone to show us which top goes with which bottom, etc.

The host may be trying to sell a particular day's items, but there have been quite a few times when the host makes a bad selection. And then their are the times when the models are made to come out in ill-fitting, odd outfits. I feel sorry for them then.

Trusted Contributor

@Effie54 

At some point in the past they decided rulers were a big "no no". I have never been able to figure out why.