Where Are All the Tall Leggings, Jeans, Jogger Pants?

Why are we tall ladies continually left out when you have so many different types of pants, leggings, slacks, etc? Just watched S. Graver go on and on about a pair of jogger pants that are so "perfect" in fabric, colors, comfort, options for wear, etc. and yet they are available in regular and petite sizes.   Same thing with Quacker Factory, Denim and Co., Lisa Rinna and every other brand.  Very limited talls availble. I will not "settle" for a regular length as some hosts suggest. I need a 34-inch inseam and will NOT order any slacks or jeans with a shorter inseam. 

Come on QVC.  Get with it. Short people have the option of hemming up regular length pants. We long legged ladies can hardly reduce our inseam.

Respected Contributor

Re: Where Are All the Tall Leggings, Jeans, Jogger Pants?

They're coming they're coming.......ha ha. They say this all the timer but NO show. I mean really how much more does it add to the cost of pants to add a few inches at the bottom? DH thinks it's way crazy for all ladies pants to be the same length (except petites of course). He says men would never go for that. We shouldn't have to either! Susan WHERE ARE THE TALLS??????? They NEVER show up!

Honored Contributor

If you do a search for "Jeans tall," you get 84 results. 

Joggers tall = 7; Susan Graver tall = 3; Isaac Mizrahi tall = 60.

If you just enter "Tall" in the search box, you get over 200 results of pants, dusters, dresses, etc.

They don't always have talls in on-air presentations, but they have them online. 

Honored Contributor

I've also always wondered why women's long-sleeved shirts only come in one sleeve length.  Yet men's shirts have various lengths to choose from.

Respected Contributor

Yes we need true tall inseams 

@Caaareful Shopper   Thank you for your recommendation, but I scrolled through and the majority of those "talls" are not true talls.  A 29 " inseam on an ankle pant is a flood on me.  Likewise 32" talls do not fit as shown. 

Whenever a pant is shown on the taller models the models are wearing ankle boots. Yet still there is usually skin showing. 

Rene, Brooke, &  a very few other vendors do offer 34" inseams. Those I purchase. 

“If we couldn’t laugh we would all go insane.”- Jimmy Buffet
Respected Contributor

@Caaareful Shopper wrote:

If you do a search for "Jeans tall," you get 84 results. 

Joggers tall = 7; Susan Graver tall = 3; Isaac Mizrahi tall = 60.

If you just enter "Tall" in the search box, you get over 200 results of pants, dusters, dresses, etc.

They don't always have talls in on-air presentations, but they have them online. 

Since I was talking about Susan Graver pants....just did a search for 'graver tall pants" and got 2......wow.....2 and one of those in limited sizes. She gushes over the tall models but her pants are ALL floods on them. Looks stupid. And when Q does offer talls they sell out first and are NEVER reordered. I have shopped her for a loooong time  and I have seen this over and over. 

Honored Contributor

31 inch is considered talls  at QVC.  That is why I rarely order pants. 

Respected Contributor

I agree with you!  Tall women are the forgotten customers.   If they can make regulars a few inches longer than petites and womens a few inches wider, then why can't there be a tall option a few inches longer?  Graver always harps on about how she's the pants destination.  Well, maybe, if you're 5'4" like she is. I also need a minimum 34" inseam. 

Valued Contributor

Yes they have talls in wide leg & ankle pants, but most of the kind I want don't have them.