Super Contributor

When will QVC have an app for Amazon Fire TV Stick?

Thanks in large part to the Amazon Fire TV Stick, we have finalized our divorce from the cable company!  Woman Very Happy  But I miss being able to watch QVC on TV -- it is just not the same parked in fromt of a laptop or desktop monitor.  Since QVC carries a number of Amazon devices, I am keepng fingers crossed that this is in the works.  If Evine can do it, surely QVC can too!

Re: When will QVC have an app for Amazon Fire TV Stick?

I completely agree with you.  I have also cut the cable cord.  I used to watch In the Kitchen with David every Sunday morning.  Since I have cut the cable cord, I only watch HSN in the mornings, simply because QVC does not have an app.  I can watch QVC on my computer or on my Ipad, but I do not do it.  It is not as user friendly.  With the TV, I could have it playing in the background while I am cleaning, napping, reading, or doing something else on my relaxing Sundays.

Please QVC get with the 21st Century!  Create an app and get it out there for the FireTV.

Fingers crossed!

Occasional Contributor

It's pretty ironic that QvC sells an Amazon product and  you can't access it on the fire stick.  Last night the man who explains the fire stick put QVC on it. How did he do that? He never said. Isn't Amazon a rival company to QVC?

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

QVC live streams on YouTube.  So if the Amazon Fire Stick gets/has YouTube, you can watch QVC live on your TV via their YouTube channel.  

Respected Contributor

That's correct my Fire Stick came with a You Tube app and you can watch QVC on it. You can't shop and search for items but if you cut cable and just want to watch QVC you can go ahead and do it.

Occasional Contributor

I am getting a message on my Amazon Fire TV that YouTube will no longer be availabe after Jan. 1. Why doesn't QVC have an app that we can use on Amazon Fire, like HSN does? QVC and HSN are the same company now anyway, so this should be easy. Plus I have the QVC app on my iPad and iPhone. Why can't I get the app on my TV? C'mon QVC, get with the 21st century.

New Contributor

I have to agree with all previous posts. I just installed the Fire TV stick on 2 of 3 TVs. I’m going to try theyoutube solution. Haven’t cut the cable cord totally yet but it’s coming. I want to be sure the Fire is a good solution for my needs. Cable companies need to wake up and have more economical packages. Because of the virtual monopoly we have few alternatives