Honored Contributor

Re: When is MARLA WYNNE’s clothing line coming to QVC?

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Foxxee    I agree but I find her very entertaining and enjoy listening to her, although I rarely buy anything. I can't say that about 90% of the Q hosts. 

@Kachina624 

Same here.  She's very interesting.  Intelligent.

Respected Contributor

I think Marla has some beautiful outfits, but sadly I know they're not for my body. 

And host at HSN have grabbed the phone or asked for an order be placed long before I noticed QVC doing  it. 

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624   I have watched and I have watched enough never to want to see some of their vendors ever again.

You and I obviously have different ideas about what the epitome of class is, but it's not likely I would attach that term to any shopping channel.

Honored Contributor

I hope Marla Wynne stays right where she is, on HSN.  Plenty of opportunities to purchase her items there.  

I love her fashions and fashion jewelry! I have to pass on some things because they are too boxy -- her signature style -- but some things are sensational.  I often thank her (by talking to my TV 😂) that she hasn't adopted the big, dense print styles that are not my taste.  There's something for everyone; so when QVC blasts with their usual designers, I can turn to HSN and check out Marla Wynne. 

Honored Contributor

I really like a lot of Marla's clothing! Some of it is boxy, and it does tend to run big, but of the things I have purchased, I have been most pleased with......

Respected Contributor

I hope Marla stays at HSN.  So much of a better fit for her there. Better hosts that let her talk about her fashions and give pertinent information, no talking over the vendor. Hosts are not obnoxious and immature  like here at QVC.  Marla has been there for years, keep a good thing going.

Respected Contributor

I love Marla Wynn clothes and half my closet has Marla. Well made garments. I'd like to see more hour glass designs now, but I'm happy she's on HSN. Doesn't need to change over to Q.

Agree the Hosts are excellent