Super Contributor

What the hosts are wearing...

Is there a published area that tells us what the hosts are wearing when hosting?  A few of them wear cute/nice looking things and I would like to know if they are available on the shopping channels.  Is that too much to ask?

Trusted Contributor

Re: What the hosts are wearing...

@plmokn wrote:

Is there a published area that tells us what the hosts are wearing when hosting?  A few of them wear cute/nice looking things and I would like to know if they are available on the shopping channels.  Is that too much to ask?

If you are talking about Shawn's duster it is All Worthy available on QVC and mostly sold out in the pink and black,Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@plmokn   I think it might create some sales if QVC listed the numbers for clothes from their inventory, but I see no reason they have to assist other companies.  

I shop locally for most of my clothes and I never ask the sales women where they purchased what they are wearing.  I have sometimes complimented on something and gotten a very quiet response naming a different store, but even that is unusual.  Usually I just get a thank you.

Honored Contributor

Years ago there was. If you called CS they knew what the hosts were wearing.

Super Contributor

Would also be useful at times to know what the models are wearing during shows like shoes, jewelry, and such. 

Highlighted
QVC Customer Care

Hi @plmokn thank you for posting in our Community Suggestion Box forum today. I wanted to share that we do have two areas on our website that may help, one is called Host Closet (in the search bar) and here we have a variety of items worn on air by our host Host Closet  

We also have our Models Closet (in the search bar) Model's Closet 
Both of these may be helpful is researching items seen worn on air. -Kim

Honored Contributor

@plmokn  I like that hsn does this with their hosts if you pull up from their guide any given show. 

It would be nice if they did this here too.

Esteemed Contributor

@plmokn wrote:

I can't see why the Q would give other vendors a leg up by telling us what the hosts are wearing.  Are the Q hosts only required to wear Q merchandise?  If so that would make much more sense.  

If they are allowed to wear other garments from other places while hosting, why should qvc tell you that @plmokn ?

A Negative Mind ~ Will give you a Negative Life
Contributor

I wish they had an area for this as well.  I've never found the Host Closet area helpful.  If the host or model is wearing QVC items, then QVC should post that in a special area (maybe even with the item featured in the recently on-air section).  I'm tired of searching for what the host is wearing. The CS reps used to know exactly what the hosts were wearing, but I've found that no longer the case.