Esteemed Contributor

What happened to the $3.00 uncharge for faster shipping??

Up until a short while ago, QVC had the option of paying $3.00 extra for a faster delivery. I haven't seen that one in a while, and it would be a good idea to get those items to us in a more timely manner. 

Honored Contributor

Re: What happened to the $3.00 uncharge for faster shipping??

It has not been an option for a few years

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Esteemed Contributor

@I am still oxox wrote:

It has not been an option for a few years

It should be though

Respected Contributor

They probably got rid of it because their faster shipping didn't work.

Honored Contributor

@Effie54Assuming it hasn't been available for several years,  it would cost more than $3 by now.  I just don't need anything fast enough to pay much for special delivery.  All year I've been able to count on QVC for my normal delivery time -  if I need something faster, I'll find a substitute locally.  Instead of paying extra for fast shipping, I can pay extra to my local business.

Honored Contributor

I just saw that option on the BD TSV cardi.  I ordered 2 and needed them to arrive faster so I chose Expedited Shipping for only $3 each.  Perhaps it is only available on certain items or from certain vendors, I don't know.

Honored Contributor

Capture.PNG

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

I worked for an international Fortune 500 company for decades.  One of the roles I had was to manage incoming and outgoing mail teams.  UPS, USPS, and FedEx offer great deals to big companies and I'm sure they do the same for Q.  The contracts we had with UPS and FedEx brought the cost of shipping packges down to $2.50-$3.50.  Upgrades are a big boost for Q's bottom line since they charge so much more than what I can guess is in their contract with UPS.