Valued Contributor

What do you want to see in a new host?

In leiu of the coming and goings of hosts, what would you like to see in a new host? Crossing my fingers, maybe Q management reads this post Smiley Happy

I'd like to see someone my age, (#39andholding), that is not a size 0, that can speak about the demands of life but relate it to how the product(s) would help me in a professional, but fun, manner. Someone who can rock joggers and a t-shirt one day, but glam it up the next day.

what's your idea?

Esteemed Contributor

Re: What do you want to see in a new host?

(1) Somebody with a pleasant voice

(2) Someone who doesn't relate EVERYTHING to themselves or "what their favorite is..." or "what they have on...." or "what they bought their mother-in-law" etc.

Honored Contributor

I’d love to see a host who came to his or her new undertaking expecting a warm, nonjudgmental welcome, and then found just that.

Esteemed Contributor

From what I've read here, some poster's want to get in their time machine and bring back hosts from the last century. 

Respected Contributor

Related image

Yes, the "old ones" were the best. 

On point, concise & quiet natured.

Esteemed Contributor

Somebody who doesn't constantly giggle and laugh at every little thing and perhaps nothing.  AN - MBR - Alberti  - Leah - Pat  D..... (last names unknown to me - just don't pay attention - don't care)

NO screming either. Amy

Frequent Contributor

I would like to see a host give more information about the item -not spend time talking about nonsense just to fill in the time alloted for the item.

Valued Contributor

I would like to see a host, if she is 40 something, not babble like millenials, describe the product, give the size of the model's, and not wear glasses that are unbecoming.  Another words, act your age, and don't expect the cutzy babble one raddles off during a clothing item thinking because people think your babble is cute so they will buy the item.  They should not be so self absorbed with themselves, and do their homework before the show rather than barely getting through it. 

Honored Contributor

Bottom line is it does not matter what we want to see, its who can bring in the buck for Qurate.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Respected Contributor

Someone who speaks at a normal rate.

Someone who gives ALL information on products and does not tell us their life stories and plays silly games instead of information we need to buy.

Someone professional who does his or her job!