Contributor

Several years ago, QVC expanded their original S-3X line of sizing to include sizes XXS and XS in almost all of their clothing lines. But at the same time, they never started offering clothing for 4X-5X ladies--  we like to look stylish and comfy too!  I would love it if QVC started offering larger plus sizes in just a couple of lines--  say, Susan Graver, Denim&Co  and/or Quacker Factory maybe. I would certainly be in line to buy!  Thanks to anyone in corporate who might be listening.

Judy in NH

Honored Contributor

Re: What about us 4X-5X ladies?

@peridotjude  Silence your complaint; they're already here.  I just today ran across a Graver top in 4X And 5X and there quite a number of D&C top in those sizes.  There aren't a huge number but they'll be gradually adding more.  Good luck finding them.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

I've seen some LOGO in 4x/5x too.

Respected Contributor

@peridotjude  Just type 4X (or 5X) in the search bar--where it says "What can we help you discover". A number of non-fashion things will come up, too, but if you go to the left and click on "fashion" 20+ items will be visible...most of them Denim & Co.

Honored Contributor

Too bad new posters who come here to ask questions never come back and follow up on them.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Highlighted
Valued Contributor

@Kachina624   I've seen a few items recently that were 4x-5x and a couple even larger.  I think the problem is the extra sizing is never brought up in the presentations or if it has been, I've never seen it.  Maybe QVC doesn't carry that much stock in these sizes so it's glossed over.  Recently there was a brand I've never seen, but the top was very  generously cut, a really pretty print and style but it sold out almost immediately even though it was  $70 plus.    

Valued Contributor

Interesting!  They need to let it be known.  I'm sure it's an untapped market

for them.

Esteemed Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

Too bad new posters who come here to ask questions never come back and follow up on them.

Remember the notification are not working.  Maybe they read and feel there is no reason to reply.  Maybe they just wanted to make that one suggestion and are done.

Contributor

I just now got a chance to check back to see the replies to my question about the 4X-5X sizing. I hadn't found any QVC styles that came in that size range--  some of you have said they are there, that if I use the search engine on QVC, I will find them, so I'll try that, although I remain skeptical. Meanwhile, virtually everything comes in the XXS and XS sizes.  I realize I'm trying to fight city hall and that there's little interest out there, fashion-industry-wide, about dressing the supersized among us.

Contributor

[ Edited ]

You may also want to try JCPenney's and Kohl's websites if you are looking for 4x and 5x items.  I was recently looking for sweaters to wear to work and was surprised that JCPenney's and Kohl's had items in 4x and 5x.  Macy's had a few as well, but JCPenney's had the best selection.  Hope this helps.