Not applicable

What QVC should tell you about Easy-Pay but doesn't... so I will

so, I always use Easy-Pay when available. Well recently, I had fraud activity with my designated Easy-Pay credit card and the account was closed. As soon as QVC called me to let me know that they couldn't get authorization, I jumped on the website to update with my new card.... It never occured to me that I needed to update 'past' Easy-Pay accounts with my new card info... thinking that by inputting the new info, the whole thing would be updated was incorrect...now my $20 something payment was sent to collection... with fees no less...and on top of that, when I called to find out the information, the collection agency wanted to gank me with more fees by accepting my payment over the phone.. I can send a check for .44 and not have to incur a $4 payment charge... someone is winning and it's not me...and on top of it all, the collection lady mentioned that that is how they get a lot of collections from QVC... nice... so buyer beware with Easy-Pay... hope if something like this happens to you, you'll now know in advance how to handle.