Contributor

What I love about D&Co and QVC

I love the tunics! At 5'9" and long-waisted, what is a tunic on most ladies is a regular top for me. I wear size large. Thank you for realizing that not every woman is 5'4" and size 8! 

What I really appreciate is that QVC online has a feature that allows me to see what the length of their clothing is, in tops, tunics and inseams.  In fact, that is the main reason I shop QVC for clothing!

Please keep giving us this information!

Honored Contributor

Re: What I love about D&Co and QVC

I like D&C because they always have thousands of the same items in every color of the rainbow spectrum & then some. Smiley LOL

As for their sizes, to me they always have run the full gauntlet.  I am an xxs in D&C/QVC vanity sizing.  I haven't been that size since I was a fetus.

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Valued Contributor

Most of the tops I liked recently have been 27-28" long.  I need at least a 29 and 30 inches for starters.  I'd rather have 30".

Honored Contributor

I like the brand, I don't love it, I appreciate they offer some petite sizes.

Honored Contributor

Over the years (20 or so) I've bought tons of D&C. I only buy pants that come in a petite size. Fortunately, all the pants I like DO come in petite. I've had a few pairs of pedal pushers for over 5 yers. I take good care of my clothes and these are still in great shape.

I really like their cold weather tunics and I don't necessarily wear them with leggings. They look just dandy with other pants.

Honored Contributor

@Mz iMac...your fetus comment just gave me my laugh of the day! Question...what exactly is “vanity sizing”?

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Honored Contributor

wrote:

@Mz iMac...your fetus comment just gave me my laugh of the day! Question...what exactly is “vanity sizing”?

@SurferWife

Vanity sizing are sizes that are a lot lower/lesser than your regular size.  Q is an expert at this.

My Q size = XXS

My B&M stores size = M/10

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor

I love their newest jogger pant with zipper detail.

Needing white either L or M. Please re-stock?

Great weight for summer and you can’t see thru them!

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

Love me some d&c tunics.

Respected Contributor

The garment sizing feature is a great help. I buy D&C tops as they have the bit longer length that I need. I usually buy basic solid color tees and a few prints thrown in; and although the uneven hems, cold shoulders, and stripes do not appeal to me, they have plenty of other choices. My only complaint is inconsistent sizing. I guess when the tops are manufactured by the tens of thousands this can happen.