Honored Contributor

So your D-I-V-O-R-C-E became final today?

Respected Contributor

@Tadaki   I never thought of it like that - eye opening !

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

I rarely buy anything from any shopping channel unless 1) I'm pretty confident it's going to fit and I will like it; or 2) price is reasonable enough (under $30) that I will donate the item.

I would never/could never buy a high ticket item from TV.  

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Well I’ve had it!!!

[ Edited ]

@Love my grandkids wrote:

@Flady1 This isn't the airport. No need to announce your departure!

@Love my grandkids  this is an old saying. It's been around forever. However, she's divorcing, not leaving lol.

Yes. it's a classic.

Honored Contributor

@kaydee50 wrote:

I rarely buy anything from any shopping channel unless 1) I'm pretty confident it's going to fit and I will like it; or 2) price is reasonable enough (under $30) that I will donate the item.

I would never/could never buy a high ticket item from TV.  

We're all different @kaydee50 .  I bought my laptop from the Q and quite pleased with my purchase.  

Contributor

Thats what I do. Just gotta keep an eye on it.

Regular Contributor

I used to do that years ago, put a lot into one box, and they only charged 2.50,,,But, that was the good old days!!  I have been sending a few things back in one box, but now get charged for each individual item, sent and return S&H charges per item!!!  Maybe if I call and complain they just might reimburse me??!!!!  Hmmm

Regular Contributor

I used to do that years ago, put a lot into one box, and they only charged 2.50,,,But, that was the good old days!!  I have been sending a few things back in one box, but now get charged for each individual item, sent and return S&H charges per item!!!  Maybe if I call and complain they just might reimburse me??!!!!

Honored Contributor

Re: Well I’ve had it!!!

[ Edited ]

@Goodie2shoes wrote:

@Kachina624  wrote: Take them to the post office and mail them yourself.  You don't have to use the pre-paid label.  You have until the end of January to mail them. 

Taking a return to the post office turned out negative for me. I returned a item I bought in August, never opened the box but I could not print a return label from my laptop for some reason  The item was $65. When I opened the box there was a small return label not like the regular return label I have seen before so I decided to pay for the return myself and send it back via USPS vs UPS (thought it would be cheaper) The post office charged me $39.95 !! I was shocked but went ahead and sent it thinking it may cost more @ UPS. When I verified QVC had received the item, they had only refunded me $51 (it had been paid in full, no balance due)  So now I am out of $54 total. I called QVC and a very nice CS rep updated my return so I got my full $65 back. So that's my USPS return story, out almost 40 bucks

You can print priority mail postage online at usps.com. A flat rate box is cheaper than what you paid. I always keep a few flat rate envelopes and boxes handy for this reason - free from the post office or you can request (online) that they be sent to your home. You can hand these to your mail carrier instead of taking to a post office if you want.

Honored Contributor

@Flady1 Keep your receipts....donate the items to goodwill or such....WRITE OFF THE VALUE ON YOUR TAXES. Works for me and Cheaper than paying for return shipping.