Honored Contributor

Can you mail them in one package or box, so you will only be charged for one label?

Valued Contributor

@Flady1 I learned that lesson a few years ago when I ordered 2 mats to go by my kitty litter boxes. The idea was that the mat would wipe the litter on their feet off and they wouldn't track litter over the carpet.  My cats took one look at them and when they got out of thier boxes, they jumped completely over the mats. 

I boxed them up in the same shipping box, but the post office refused to take it because of the length of the box. They had to go back via UPS. 

I took the box to the UPS store and it cost me the price of one of the mats to return them.

That was the last time I tried something I wasn't familiar with.

I'll still place an order now and then, but I have got to know that the size, or whatever, is correct. I'm not trying something if I'm not positive it's something I really want.

Respected Contributor

@Flady1 wrote:

OK, I'm divorcing from the q!  I was boxing up 3 items of clothing that I ordered 2-3 weeks ago, and noticed that there is a charge of $8.95 to return each one, plus the $3.50 that I already paid to have each on sent to me.  That's $36.35!!!  That's TOO MUCH! I'm going to stop watching on thane online, so that I'm not tempted...l am not throw money away!!!  Bye bye q!!

FLady:  Did you put all three items in 1 box or 3 separate boxes?  I always send multiples items of clothing in one large box.  I include the unused labels and just use 1.  I am only charged one shipping charge no matter how many items I put in the box.  I always check with CS (the social team) and they assured me that yes what I am doing is correct.  Yes, we are reimbursed for the initial shipping charges of $3.50 but that is common for most stores.

Honored Contributor

Next time, pay with PayPal.

PayPal will pay for returns 12 times per calendar year up to $30 each time.

Also, only order clothing on QVC's free ship day if there is any question about the items not fitting.

Shop smart.

Honored Contributor

B001C51B-1139-4A3D-840A-FCE4CA94637D.jpeg

Honored Contributor

you can use one box, return them all for ONE shipping fee.

you will not be charged for multiple items in one box.

if you are for some reason, contact qvcsocialteam@qvc.com for an adjustment.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

@Goodie2shoes - I don't know what you returned to QVC that cost you $39.95 to return via the post office, but I've never seen a return label that high using the Q's prepaid labels.

Even with heavy items, I don't think I've ever paid more than $8.95 return shipping.  I'd have taken the item home, slapped the prepaid label on it and then returned it.

People often don't realize that the Q's shipping charges are not all that bad (and they always include insurance, should anything go wrong).  It's only when you return something on your own dime you find out just how high UPS and USPS charges are now.

Honored Contributor

@Flady1 - If they were all clothing items going to the same returns warehouse, you could send them in one package and only be charged one return fee.

I wasn't aware that the prepaid labels had gone up to $8.95.  Last time I looked it was generally $6.95 for clothing (like a blouse or sweater).

Valued Contributor

@nana59 ...  I am doing the same ...  it takes awhile to sink in but amazing how little you "need" ... proud of myself too !!

Respected Contributor

@Foxxee wrote:

Can you mail them in one package or box, so you will only be charged for one label?

Foxxee - Yes, I stated this in my previous post here.  You can put everything in one box as long as it is the same type, i.e., clothing in one box, cosmetics in another box, etc.  I have been doing this for a long time with no problem.