Frequent Contributor
Please, QVC, fix your website so it is once again user friendly. Each time I visit, something isn’t working correctly or your changed it for the worse. I wasn’t happy when you changed our Wish List and took away our ability to write notes, but you also took away the easy access to buyers’ reviews. Tonight, while perusing your site, NOT my Wish List, I find the user reviews are no longer on the initial page. I have spent literally five minutes trying to access the reviews, but the best your site will do is to send to my the page where I can leave a comment. I cannot access the actual reviews. This has happened numerous times this evening!

I sent gifts to my 101 year old aunt, and your new checkout was so frustrating because I couldn’t find where designation as a gift was nor where I could leave a message. I had seen these options recently, so I suspect it was just a glitch. I pray it was just a glitch. I cannot be the only frustrated customer, and I worry it will only grow worse toward Christmas. If this is the case, there are too many alternatives available to send so much time frustrated.

Complaining is not what I want to do, but life is too short for frustrations that should and could be rectified. If it ain’t broke, don’t fix it! Your site ran smoothly until all these farsical changes. Oh, when signing into my account, the page shows an apology for not sending my order out promptly. Which order? I have quite a few, so to which one or ones do you refer? I could continue to share the issues, but no sense in growing more frustrated. Please, get someone with some common sense to help your IT.
Honored Contributor

Re: Website worse than glitchy!

Somehow, there is now an "02" before my name, and I can't find my account.

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Respected Contributor

@Lottapaws It's  a mess.  I am ordering less and less.

Respected Contributor

@Lottapaws It's  a mess.  I am ordering less and less.  I get e-mails that direct me to the site then I get a notice saying unknown website  Videos on the product pages do not work.  I understand your frustration. 

Valued Contributor

@tobes wrote:

@tobes Same

Esteemed Contributor

Q must have let go of someone over 50 who knew what they were doing.

Anyone can be replaced but not anyone can do the job. 

Frequent Contributor

I have been having a problem when trying to go from page to page.  My computer says can't go to this page.  Please use revenue from us to make your site user friendly.

Respected Contributor

@staciesmom wrote:

@tobes wrote:

@tobes Same

Bought some tops for a niece, it had my name, her address. also  ordered on the blow out sale, a LISA Rinna top in a large, and was sent an xtra large, obviously sold out of large. I wear a medium in her clothes but wanted it loose fit. So I will have to eat this one. Every time I get a man on my orders there is a mistake. I don't know who he is, but needs placed somewhere else. I'm sure it will be sited, as unfair to someone. But it was really unfair to me.