New Contributor

This is just an annoyance but would greatly enhance our webiste experience.

Can we please stay on the same page of Saved for Later items when we click to remove an item? When I go in to sift thru what I've saved it's such a pain when I'm remving something from page 6 of saved items and it pops me back to my cart every time I remove an item.

I have noticed that we can now delete sold out items, which does help a lot. But it would be great to have better functionality for removing saved items.

Also, any chance we can have an option to see ALL of our saved items on one page that can scroll?

Thanks!!

Trusted Contributor

What a pleasant way to post a complaint.  Thank you.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Website Saved for Later

[ Edited ]

@Barble11 - Welcome to the forums! I think your suggestion is a good one, but I have a question for you: Is there a reason you're putting everything in the "saved" section of your cart instead of creating a wish list? In case you weren't aware of this, the wish list actually provides more details than the "saved" section, and it offers an "Add to Cart" button so you can easily start the checkout process when you're ready. One other thing to note is that there have been a few times in the past where updates to the website have caused customers' cart details to be deleted, so I'd hate for you to lose anything.

Just a few things to keep in mind—happy shopping...  Smiley Happy

New Contributor

Thank you! I didn't even notice we had an option of a wishlist. That sounds perfect for what I need. Thanks so much, I will go check it out now. Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

Re: Website Saved for Later

[ Edited ]

@Barble11 wrote:

Thank you! I didn't even notice we had an option of a wishlist. That sounds perfect for what I need. Thanks so much, I will go check it out now. Smiley Happy

@Barble11 

I totally agree with your original post and have wanted the same for a very long time. Even though I use the wishlist option I still have lots of items in my saved list as well. It is a real pain when it always jumps back to the first page when you do just about anything there. BTW, since you didn't know about the wish list, I will add that to get your item in that list you click on the heart symbol in the very top right upper corner of the item page.