Honored Contributor

We need very lightweight, flowy tops and bottoms for hot weather

We need very lightweight, flowy tops and bottoms for sticky, hot summer and spring weather. You don’t offer enough of this option. We don’t need more knits for spring and summer. Lightweight woven tops and loose fitting pants in all sizes. There’s little offered for weather that’s so hot I’m sweating. PLEASE.

Honored Contributor

Re: We need very lightweight, flowy tops and bottoms for hot weather

Not much here anymore for me at least doesn't interest me.

Yesterday however I found two really cute tops, short sleeve with an old fashioned flare to them. Neither was anymore than $25, one dusty blue the other a soft taupe. Hoping they work, looking forward to getting them.

I did buy a cute Martha shirt here last week, waiting for delivery. Looked nice on the girls & Martha.

Trusted Contributor

It's still only 30-40 degrees here.  Don't know where you are.  Won't be hot, sticky weather for a while yet.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

When it is super hot I find the coolest thing to wear is a loose dress, or a tank top and loose skirt.  Any kind of pant is hot.

Honored Contributor

@Mindy D wrote:

We need very lightweight, flowy tops and bottoms for sticky, hot summer and spring weather. You don’t offer enough of this option. We don’t need more knits for spring and summer. Lightweight woven tops and loose fitting pants in all sizes. There’s little offered for weather that’s so hot I’m sweating. PLEASE.

there is some of that type of clothing beginning to show up in the stores, but agree it's not Q's type of thing 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

And forget all that polyester!  It's like wearing a plastic bag no matter the time of year.

I'd love to see some 100% cotton no-iron short sleeved shirts & tees and a variety of top styles without spandex or polyester.

Esteemed Contributor

Try the stores they already have summer clothing and it is light and airy. I know I brought some last week. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@apple1964 wrote:

Try the stores they already have summer clothing and it is light and airy. I know I brought some last week. 

Sadly, our large metro area lost 2 big clothing stores in the last year.  Two of our malls are converting to fitness centers, movie theatres, etc since their big anchors left.  Another mall is a shell of its former self and without any anchors.  We have one very large mall but the anchors are outrageously expensive and they're struggling to survive.    I never thought I'd see the day that a large metro area like ours was without large and good dept stores.

Honored Contributor

Even though a large portion of the country still has cold winter weather, my bet is that most women have already purchased all the winter clothes they intend to wear for this season.

I too would like to see more flowy/Spring clothes -- so I have been shopping in the stores.

QVC's Spring Fashion shows have so far a lot to be desired.  I saw presentations of new items of French terry tops, and long sleeve/crew neck tops in all of the recent fashion shows. 

No thank you.

Contributor

Yes, yes yes!!! More skirts PLEASE!!!!!  If I see one more pair of crop pants, I will scream!  They look horrible on EVERYONE.