Honored Contributor

We need real denim pull on capris and crops in all sizes. Same goes for colored twills

[ Edited ]

We need real denim (primarily cotton) and twill pull on capris in all sizes. They should be slightly fitted. It's fine to have very light stretch if 2% in them. The selection of real denim pull on capris in ALL SIZES is missing from QVC. The capris selection has items that look like denim but are knits and there are a couple of items in smaller sizes. I'm not looking for capris with 12% spandex in them. No thank you. I'm not looking for capris that are French terry, loose wide legs, jerseys, *24/7s, legging type capris, Graver's polyesters, Como with extreme spandex, lyocel, viscose and other rayons,  baggy capris, summery loose linin look or seersucker. I already have Easy Wear Twill Skimmers and Duo Stretch. They are not the same thing. You already sell all of these. You have everything but the basics available. You have forgotten basic, fitted, pull on capris in twill and denim. You also need the longer crop pants in the same configuration

The only capris that come close are the Denim & Co Original Waist. Your buyers are missing a need. When I wear a loose top, I want a little more fitted jean capris bottom that has just a touch of stretch. Isaac's  24/7 pedal pushers look like what I have in mind, but in a different fabric and in ALL sizes.

Please consider passing this to your buyers. 

Honored Contributor

Re: We need real denim pull on capris and crops in all sizes. Same goes for colored twills

Gary Goben has said there is a shortage of denim fabric for manufacturing.  It must be true because D&C has had nothing but French terry.  They did sell twill capris last week but it was old stock mostly sold out, with a couple of new colors.  I've become disenchanted with the twills because they wrinkle terribly, are a magnet for animal fur, and stretch out.

I noticed denim items have zoomed up in price, more than anything else.  Thankfully I got quite a few last year.  I also found some on Amazon.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

Re: We need real denim pull on capris and crops in all sizes. Same goes for colored twills

@Mindy D  With all due respect there are other places to shop besides QVC. I only buy any type of jeans with ( the most) 1% stretch. Try Macy's, Nordstrom, NYDJ (their website). There are many other places that carry what you are looking to buy.

Honored Contributor

@Janey2 @I know. I have to go elsewhere to get these, and I do . That's why I'm making the suggestion that QVC carry this item. This is a basic and QVC doesn't have it. 

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 @I know where I can shop to get these. I'm just suggesting that QVC is missing such a basic thing in their inventory. The twills I have don't wrinkle or collect hair. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I don't need capris and crops.  Hope you find what you're looking for.

Respected Contributor

What is a basic to one is not necessarily a basic to another. I can't think back far enough to remember last time I wore a crop, capris or even denim.

Honored Contributor

Personally, I don't like to wear denim for summer wear!...so 'WE' don't all need it!   LOL

Honored Contributor

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

@Mindy D wrote:

@Kachina624 @I know where I can shop to get these. I'm just suggesting that QVC is missing such a basic thing in their inventory. The twills I have don't wrinkle or collect hair. 

@Mindy D   I didn't suggest a shopping place.  If you don't want comments, don't post.  I'm sure QVC would LOVE to have these things in their inventory if they could get them.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Super Contributor

I may be in the minority with my comment, but I miss the old D&C. I have some pieces from years ago. I have a pair of cargo pocket jeans--100% cotton. I've nearly worn them out, but they were great. Several years ago, I bought a pair of D&C jeans, and they felt like rubber. Haven't bought any D&C jeans since. If anyone from the D&C team is reading these boards, please bring back your jeans from years ago--when you had the blue labels. I agree with the OP that, sometimes, you just need the basics.