Trusted Contributor

Re: We need real denim pull on capris and crops in all sizes. Same goes for colored twills

No, WE don't.

"The good thing about Science is that it's true, whether or not you believe in it."
Neil deGrasse Tyson
Respected Contributor

Re: We need real denim pull on capris and crops in all sizes. Same goes for colored twills

Here's my view on real denim: IT'S PAINFULLY HOT! Not a summertime fabric.

Trusted Contributor

Denim&co stretch 2 pocket crops have very few colors or size left when you find them.The last time I looked maybe 5 colors,that didn't interest me.wish they could get some in again.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I do believe there are several reasons for lack of denim and cotton clothing items.

First so much of our farm land has been destroyed and built on.  The trucking industry, since covid, has lost 40% of its truck drivers, and minimal and slow shipping to and from other countries and loss of employee's.

So clothing manufactures have to substitute for the cotton.

I think it will be a few years before clothing will be back to "normal" if ever.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Trusted Contributor

Yes,we need these crops.All they have are snall sizes an maybe 6 colors.

Honored Contributor

I have enough denim to last me for the rest of my life

Valued Contributor

"What do you mean 'we,' paleface?" This post just reminded me of that old one liner from the Lone Ranger & Tonto show many, many moons ago. 

It's okay to count me out as part of the "we." I am in the denim is too hot for summer camp, and in fact it doesn't even feel that comfortable in the cooler months. I prefer lighter cotton capris with minimal polyester (plastic), maybe a touch of spandex. Actually, I don't really need any more of that type of pants to maintain my (un)fashionable lifestyle. 

Best of luck, @Mindy D, on your quest.

Respected Contributor

D and C used to make the best wearing corduroy pants. Since I live in a cold climate in  the Winter. I miss them. They were really warm and with Long Johns great for Winter walks. A lot of their clothing wore well.

I have enough black D and C twill pants for a lifetime. It was strange, some attacted lint and hair and some did not. Some faded at waitbands some didnt. I miss miss the old D and C fabrics and styles.

Honored Contributor

I've worn nothing but denim jeans for years.  So during the lockdown I branched out and ordered several pairs of twill pants and capris.  Without exception they all collect lint like crazy, something I never worried about with denim.