Frequent Contributor

We need more "new" vendors/shows!

Years ago there wasn't a week that went by that QVC didn't add new shows and vendors. They seem to be getting a little stale with products.  I would love to see "Molton Brown" brought to the Q.  It's a wonderful product.

Super Contributor

Re: We need more "new" vendors/shows!

yes me too .

Maybe Covid has put a stop to this .

I would like Easio Yoghurt [made in new Zealand ]You make it yourself and it is so creamy .QVC UK sell it , hope we get it here 

Trusted Contributor

Seems to be the same old products all the time.  Maybe because of the times we are in, maybe not.  I think more variety of products would create more sales for the Q.  

Respected Contributor

I understand those that are true QVC viewers want more choices, but I would honestly like to know why you can't shop products that you like at other websites. For instance Molton  Brown is offered on other sites, with free S&H. Even if QVC gives you a few dollars off, but then you add S&H it comes to the same price. Just wondering....

Honored Contributor

@Southern Classy    What do you mean?  You've got a new show, Junk Gypsy, debuting tomorrow.  That ought to really excite a Shabby Gal. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Southern Classy wrote:

Years ago there wasn't a week that went by that QVC didn't add new shows and vendors. They seem to be getting a little stale with products.  I would love to see "Molton Brown" brought to the Q.  It's a wonderful product.

@Southern Classy   Amazon has Molton Brown with free one day shipping if you have Prime.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Esteemed Contributor

@Southern Classy  Molten Brown was on QVC several years ago when they first began to do Friday Night Beauty (with then host Lisa Robertson).  Maybe it did not sell very well to QVC customers, because the brand never grew to be featured in a brand hour show. 

QVC has brought in a few new brands in the past couple of years in various categories, but they have a financial obligation to stockholders to showcase the biggest sellers in order to keep the profit margins up.  As others have said it is so easy to purchase any brand these days there's no reason to rely on QVC to sell whatever it is you would like to have. 

Honored Contributor

I agree with the OP.  Someone on this forum listed the TSVs for June and July.  A big yawn--same old same old.  Hard to believe that QVC can't find new vendors that aren't found elsewhere like they did with Quaker Factory.

Respected Contributor

To be fair, there was a new product for the TSV yesterday that was a new launch. When I first saw that Calista was having a TSV & didn't know what it was, I thought it would be one of her styling tools we've seen over and over. I was pleasantly surprised and ended up ordering it!  Hope I like her hair powder.

Respected Contributor

@KKJ I hope you like it too, but I'm curious what makes it different from Joan Rivers Great Hair Day, which was last a Today's Special Value in August 2014.