Trusted Contributor

We need a tab to go to top of the page ,

Can you bring this feature back? You had it  on the old forums. So much easier than having to scroll through everything to get back to top of page. Thanks!

Valued Contributor

Re: We need a tab to go to top of the page ,

I second that request!

Esteemed Contributor

Use the HOME key on your keyboard.

Trusted Contributor

@fthunt wrote:

OK...call me stupid...I have an iPad...whereis the home key?

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I don't know what the HOME key is on my keyboard...

Never mind....I just found it...its the number 7 on the number keys...

to the right of the keyboard....

Honored Contributor

@June2 wrote:

@fthunt wrote:

An iPad does not have a Home, but you can return to the top of any web page on an iPad or iPhone by tapping the top of the screen. For me on my iPhone, it's where the time is displayed. I've done it on an iPad, but I don't have an iPad in front of me to see where. Just tap above the web address and it should take you to the top of any page.

Honored Contributor

@ChynnaBlue wrote:

@June2 wrote:

@fthunt wrote:

An iPad does not have a Home, but you can return to the top of any web page on an iPad or iPhone by tapping the top of the screen. For me on my iPhone, it's where the time is displayed. I've done it on an iPad, but I don't have an iPad in front of me to see where. Just tap above the web address and it should take you to the top of any page.

@ChynnaBlue wow, that is so cool! Thank you for all the tips you've provided to help everyone work through the new forums format, as well as the general techie info that you provide for Apple products. I've taken a number of lessons at the Apple stores and no one has ever mentioned this tip. Smiley Happy Your input has made this transition so much easier. 

And thank you for the extremely useful: 

Click here for Forum Tips

which you add to your signature line. These tips have been really helpful.

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@bebe777 wrote:

@ChynnaBlue wrote:

@June2 wrote:

@fthunt wrote:

@ChynnaBlue wow, that is so cool! Thank you for all the tips you've provided to help everyone work through the new forums format, as well as the general techie info that you provide for Apple products. I've taken a number of lessons at the Apple stores and no one has ever mentioned this tip. Smiley Happy Your input has made this transition so much easier. 

And thank you for the extremely useful: 

Click here for Forum Tips

which you add to your signature line. These tips have been really helpful.

-- bebe Smiley Happy

You're very welcome. I think half of everything I know about iPhones and iPads I learned by accident. That's how I learned the home/top of page trick - I tapped it by mistake and zoomed to the top of the page.

QVC Customer Care

@June222

This feature will be introduced sometime this week!  We will continue to implement enhancements as we move along and of course, thanks to everyone for their continuing patience.

Customer Care

Honored Contributor

Re: We need a tab to go to top of the page

@Beth-QVC thank you for keeping us updated on the fixes to the forums. And thanks to you and the rest of the QVC team for doing your best to make sure that our requests are taken into consideration and, when possible, implemented!! -- bebe Smiley Happyi