Occasional Contributor

Way to many presentations of the TSV's

Come on QVC, you are killing us with your TSV presentations all the time, seems like you have quatrupeled them! I don't like being bombarded every hour with a TSV and then talk about it for an hour, give us a break please, it's to much and you need to cut back a little.
Honored Contributor

Re: Way to many presentations of the TSV's

You could always cut back on watching QVC.  They are selling a product but no one is forcing you to watch if you aren't interested in it.  

Honored Contributor

QVC obviously feels this marketing strategy works otherwise they would change it.  I rarely watch the presentations anymore--entertainment??, to keep me "company"??, no way.  If I were you, I would check back periodically and if the item is of no interest, move on.  No use complaining on these forums.  Write to the executives who make the decisions.  Maybe things will change, but don't count on it.

Esteemed Contributor

I think this is a legitimate complaint. Maybe it is working for QVC but since I too find the overlong presentations of the TSV boring and irritating, I have stopped tuning into QVC very often. Not exactly a good thing for a shopping channel if  people don't tune in.

Honored Contributor

@chrystaltree wrote:

You could always cut back on watching QVC.  They are selling a product but no one is forcing you to watch if you aren't interested in it.  

======

@chrystaltree is the master of the obvious. My thought on the repetitious TSV's is they turn people off. Either you buy it or not, and many of us probably buy one of two TSV's a year. More variety would create a bigger buying base.

Honored Contributor

@chrystaltree wrote:

Thank you, your posts are always exceptionally informative and thought provoking. LOL.

Honored Contributor

QVC obviously see itself as entertainment. What else would they push the silly stories, and the dog and pony shows. I stopped watching regularly years ago, but it wouldn't hurt to mix it up a little and make it, well, entertaining. They need to decide, are they a 24 hour infomercial or entertainment. 

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Respected Contributor

I agree, but where else would they sell over 74,000 of that fryer thing (TSV).  It must be working for them.

Respected Contributor

I've haven't bothered to watch QVC this weekend. Not even a Q check. I know it will be nothing but the TSV all day long and not worth the bother.

Honored Contributor

@QVCkitty1  They used to be a "shopping network" but that is no longer the case.