Valued Contributor

I agree, but they sold like 120k of them. It's all about the numbers.

Esteemed Contributor

@KYToby  Your explainations are always the same.  First of all, I do not watch QVC all day and or night.  I know they are not there to entertain me.  I am a pretty busy person, and trust me I do not count on QVC to keep me entertained.  BUT--  This time of the year, like yesterday, as I am cleaning and cooking a large pot of sauce, I do tune in looking for ideas for Christmas.

I remember a time when I got a lot of ideads from QVC, but that don't happen anymore.  I know a lot feel the same as I do.  When I walk into Maceys, I see a variety.  I could care less if I see the same merchandise at the door, because they have a whole store to go through to see hundreds of items, so that statement was kind of corny.

Again I stress to you, I am not looking to QVC for entertainment.  I have plenty of other channels to watch for entertainment.  I also have a house to care for, in and out, plus I volunteer a lot. 

As far as people watching on my schedule?  Another corny statement.  I don't have a schedule, and do not watch Q at a specific time of any day.

Esteemed Contributor

@lyn61  Yes you are correct. $49.99.  So it wasn't that big of a bargain.  UNLESS you buy 4 of them?????   Really 4?   zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz