Honored Contributor

The site has had issues for quite a long time. Besides being slow, I'm taken back to the sign in page very often. I can't post or give hearts on the Blogs/Forums without waiting a very long time...many times get a message to "Load or Discard". No, it's just not my computer/IPAD. Many others are trying to post and complaining about this issue, too. It's also affecting the ability to place an order. 

Please have your computer team look into this and correct the situation. Thanks. 

Honored Contributor

Pathetically slow more often than not.  Sad that their IT folks seem incapable of fixing the issues on these forums, since the issues have been going on for a very long time now.

Honored Contributor

@Krimpette   Does anyone, other than us, even check this suggestion box?

Respected Contributor

I have trouble quite often on QVC.com. When I try to post a comment it takes forever to sync and often times will shoot me back to the homepage.

Honored Contributor

What I'm finding when I go to post a comment....it just seems to hang there forever.  So I let it be and tab back and when I come back to the post, there's my comment!  No wonder folks periodicaly end up with duplicate posts.

@Shanus. Maybe that's why they're ignoring us!!!!Smiley LOL

Honored Contributor

Re: WORK NEEDED ON QVC.COM

[ Edited ]

I don't usually order anything, but just to check it out, chose an item and put it in my cart. The site took me back to homepage to sign in again. I did. Checked my cart and tried to proceed with order and there was a long wait for each step required. Of course, I never hit "place order", but wonder if the site stalls there, as well, so you don't know if it actually went through or not. 

Honored Contributor

@Shanus And sadly, if you don't see your order right away and place a new one, you risk a duplicate order.....possibly without any way to cancel if you don't catch it quickly!  (If I understand your issue correclty.)

Super Contributor

My problem has been on going and annoying....when I am looking at my orders...to check for delivery....or credits ......no matter what page I'm on...when I want to go to the previous page....It Always Takes Me To The first page Of My Orders....Rather Then....Previos page....which means I have to always start...all over .....again

.........from the beginning....

Esteemed Contributor

Often I just have to give up and move on.

Sometimes I wonder if they actually just want us all to jump ship so they can shut it down.

Honored Contributor

One would think the mods would be sending these complaints to the IT department; however, it's difficult to believe techs don't know there are issues on the entire website without us complaining about them.

Instead of improving, the website is getting worse.  It's been suggested from time to time in the past QVC hire someone to fix it because it's clear those working there now don't know how.