Honored Contributor

Although the styles are online for the Toni Brattin wigs, there is no shade chart. How can a wig be purchased not knowing the colors available?

Contributor

I am a natural redhead. The redhead wigs have dark roots. I have never had dark roots in my life as a redhead. Why the dark roots on red haired wig. Please offer more natural colors and not the dark roots.

Esteemed Contributor

@Shanuswhich one are you referring to?  The ones I saw have the color chart.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@qbetzforreal wrote:

@Shanuswhich one are you referring to?  The ones I saw have the color chart.

@qbetzforreal   It seems like the color chart is now up for all the styles.

Honored Contributor

@Seastarluv wrote:

I am a natural redhead. The redhead wigs have dark roots. I have never had dark roots in my life as a redhead. Why the dark roots on red haired wig. Please offer more natural colors and not the dark roots.

@Seastarluv : I have often wondered why wigs are now made with dark roots. Beauty salons stay in business b/c women want to GET RID of the dark roots, for a more natural look-- especially blondes.

~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
Esteemed Contributor

To each there own, dark roots have been the rage for years.  Also, Toni said it’s so you don’t see the cap at all.  Watch her presentation next time she’s on.

Contributor

Also please make wigs with salt & pepper coloring. That's what my hair is now and I like it but would buy a wig or two in a different style if it was more like my coloring now.

Contributor
Agreed!!
Valued Contributor

I didn't like the color choices on the Brattin wigs on qvc, but noticed on Toni's website, she has other choices.  Too bad qvc doesn't offer the better colors. I found a color I love, called Brown Gray. It is very natural looking without weird rooting or blotching of colors. It just blends well.