Not applicable

WHY SELL SOMETHING WITH GAURENTEED DELIVERY FOR XMAS THEN TELL ME ITS BACKORDERED 1 DAY BEFORE

I ordered my wife a camera for xmas and it was gauranteed for xmas delivery. Also got the three year service plan. Plan was sent out next day, but not the camera, so I called qvc, they told me it was being sent and I will have it. Next day still no email of being sent so I call again and they tell me it will ship from vendor and I will have it. So today 12/23/2010 I check again and still not sent so I check my status on website and it says backordered. So I call to find out what is going on and am told they sold to many and I will not get it for xmas, but maybe in a couple of weeks. So much for the great xmas evening surprise for my wife. And I am told in plain words if I dont like it I can go purchase it localy and thats all they can do. So my card is charged and a service plan for a camera I am not getting for maybe weeks is on the way. And the good thing is, they were sending me a LETTER to let me know I was not getting it for xmas. What ever happened to customer service and making things right when you mess them up ? Sure messed up my Xmas!!!!! Thanks QVC

Next year I guess I do like your service rep told me, and shop locally instead of here !!!