Esteemed Contributor

WHY CHANGE THE ADVERTISEMENT???

Best advertisement QVC made was David getting hit with a snowball, why in the world would you change it to a boring one??? You need to bring the original one back.   

Esteemed Contributor

Re: WHY CHANGE THE ADVERTISEMENT???

[ Edited ]

As much as I watch QVC, I don't remember that one. I guess it was time for a change.

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Honored Contributor

@BalletBabe.  Agreed.  They could have done a series with David doing something goofy in each.  Showing a little originality probably panicked them.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@BalletBabe.  Agreed.  They could have done a series with David doing something goofy in each.  Showing a little originality probably panicked them.

@Kachina624   I agree and the new one is stupid and boring.  I could not believe they changed it.  They finally do something good and then poof!   Go figure?

Esteemed Contributor

@SandySparkles wrote:

As much as I watch QVC, I don't remember that one. I guess it was time for a change.

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

It was not time for a change.  They hardly ran it and everyone loved it.  Anoher dumb move on their part IMO

Honored Contributor

What was it selling?

Respected Contributor

@BalletBabe   I know.  My significant other saw it on an NBC station one morning, and he always teases me about my QVC habits, and he said "Isn't that YOUR David in the Kitchen?" so David definitely is a recognizable QVC "brand" even to an almost non-viewer like my SO.

Honored Contributor

The first one really was fantastic!  

Creating a new one, and giving some different hosts a chance to be in it, was a good idea, in theory.  Except this one pales in comparison!  The humor falls flat and it's just boring.  The hosts didn't play off each other's actions or comments well at all.  

Frequent Contributor

I totally agree with you.  That was an excellent ad for QVC.    David is                            MR. PERSONALITY...... .so let him be the  face for QVC Christmas.  And I agree with the other lady that suggested that David do a series of "funny"  Christmas commercials that shows different products that QVC wanted to promote.    Sometimes businesses don't reconize when they have a winner!!!!!!!