Respected Contributor

Re: WHY ARE ALL OF THESE PRODUCTS SO MUCH CHEAPER AT AMAZON???

QVC has never claimed to have the best prices.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@GiantsLover  Being from CT, I suppose most would think we're Patriots fans, but the NY Giants & Yankees have been favorites for us for so many years and will continue.  Miss Jeter.  Love Eli, and just wish OB, Jr. would just go away.  Too much theatrics.  

Trusted Contributor

It is up to the consumer to research and decide if the going price is the best value and what he/she is willing to spend.  Convenience is also a factor.  I'm sure there are many QVC customers who do not use a computer so they wouldn't order from Amazon or another Online retailer.  That is where QVC comes in, someone can watch a presentation and decide if the function and price are for them.

Although Amazon and Walmart always the top of the list for the cheapest prices, they are not always the cheapest.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Ketra   I have purchased sets of items that were actually cheaper (like Lock & Lock) on QVC and items that come with accessories (like Keurig) so sometimes the price is the same (EZ Pay is nice too), but I rarely check on Amazon for other items.  Until last week when I wanted to buy a flush mount ceiling light and while I thought they were very reasonable at Lowes/Home Depot, I ended up on Amazon after searching the brand, and I couldn't believe my eyes that the exact same fixture was $28 from Amazon and $80 from both Lowes and Home Depot.  

And......here it is, installed this morning in about 20 minutes. 

IMG_0896.JPG

***Edited***  - QVC seems to still have the best prices on Barefoot Dreams, and I've checked everywhere!!

......You look like I need a drink.....
Respected Contributor

I have had mixed results with Amazon pricing. Sometimes the price is the lowest and sometimes not. I find this true especially for beauty items.